Sunday, June 1, 2008

Old Blog Post8 (4-15-06)

You been doin this for weeks, I've been doin this for years.

Known for some weeks and you think you know my fears.

Nigga Please

From conception I was meant to be The "B".

Can't you see

To many niggas have failed tryin to be "B"

I'm Brown, I don't think you can comprehend the method

Towards you was not the point of the that simple message.

You want beef, then you can have it.

Matter of fact I'll point you to a cow with a knife so you can stab it.

Poet is not my title, its my life.

You can't imagine my stress and my strife.

I don't need rhymes to tell the truth

Say what I got to say, and add add what you missin, which is truth.

Question: My people, what have you done to try to help.

You can't call me ignorant if you don't know the problem yourself.

I've read your subliminals, and had enough

Probably type of nigga to run when fights get tough.

I can't throw fist

But I can throw a fist.

Stole what you had, and now ya ass is pissed.

Are YOU revolutionary?

I Am.

Gotta do more than say it,

Speak ya mind like a man.

(this is not back to you Jon, this is towards everyone)


No comments: