Sunday, June 1, 2008

The lame and the legend

You ever notice that after you get over someone another shows signs of being the next person to possibly be a part of. Well the next day after writing the previous note, i re-met some one that has grabbed my attention. I must say, the most aggravating thing about chasin a woman is other niggas. Trust me, in no way do I try to put down my brothers because society does that enough, but damn. You see for her, I'm willing to wait even if the results are non-existent. I think this girl will help turn a new page in my life. Get it? A new page n the book of life. She will have to choose between the lame and the legend. Its not her choice for me or others because that is not dependent upon. It s choice to choose between the superficial, lame, or the intellectual that loves foreheads,legend. All i can do is show her the legend and hope I don't get passed over. So as I reflect upon the memories that still haunt me from my past and try to see the very darkness in front of me, I realize that the ones who really know me, know the legend brewing inside of me. i REALLY don't mean to sound cocky, but its the truth. I will at least spark the thought that will change this world. As a matter of fact, someone recently asked me my purpose. My purpose is to somehow have a major part in changing this world. To continue...

The jena 6 has got me thinkin, a social revolution is comin. If you can remember the civil rights movement started with a certain court case was decided about equality in the school systems, then there was a death of a certain black boy in money,Mississippi,then there was revolt against the then norm that occurred in grensboro. Doesn't that sound familiar. I'll let you figure it out, but the change is comin and hope ya;ll ready because i'll be on the front line marchin and revolutionizin

No comments: