Sunday, June 1, 2008

FB Poetry Debut

First of all I would like to thank everyone who commented on my previous note dealing with the dual personalities of myself. It really helps to know people read my shit.
Second, don't steal my shit.

Heliocentric.

You are the beauty, in the essence of time
Only in my sky will your sun rays shine
finally found a reason for this Everest Climb
Only thing holdin us back, is death and time
Tired of these rhymes? That's fine, I'll get to the words
I'll get to the essence of my expression
I call them actions
I need a physical love, not sex
Virgin at love, so I ain't gone be the best
But the past, is the past
and I'm lookin at it through a glass
that reflects the rays that you shine
Too much time reflection and I'm blind
But if I never look back, I doomed to this facade of life
As of now, I'm not tryin to make you my wife
Right now, I wanna make you the opposite of my night
Now I'm tryin to get this heliocentric theory right
Do you circle me, or do I chase the sun?
But when all is said and done
When we've both had our fun
I can sit back relax and enjoy the rays of the one.

No comments: