Sunday, June 1, 2008

5:01 a.m. Love


5:01 love (a.m.)

To tell her I love her now, would only bring tears and heartache. To tell her that my very soul strives the pressence of her absense would bring about confusion and sadness. To tell her I love her, would be another delayed emotion that was too supressed and feared by the mind that so call controls me. I should be over this girl, I should be movin on with my life, but still, I find myself playin flips with myself and talkin to stuffed sea birds. I loved her since the first time she cursed me out and chose another guy over me. I loved her despite all the rumors and nay-sayers who doubted our relationship from the begginning. I know by writing this, I will cause nothing but tears. I still urge for yours lips for they are the entrance to your soul. By writing this I am saying what has been bothering me for the last month. How do we go from being on the top of the world to being in the bouls of despair. You make feel as if anything is possible. From my publishing debut to the 17 dollars and 50 cents made at my grand gas party. i could honestly write of you for days. The love we shared goes so far past the expressions used in words they epitimize the use of nouns, they exagerate the use of prepositions, they exceed the expectations of an article. I have been trying to hold my emotions until I felt you were at a point where i could express them. I am not avoiding you. I have not been on this planet but for only 18 years and may not know of the love old-folks speak of, but I know that for this love I would go to the ends of the earth to meet you there, I would surrender my lifes goal to explore it, I would slap my mamma to testify it, but...I don't have to. You see real love is not found in silly situations. This love I'm speaking of come from the sacrifice of it. By you letting me go, you have found this real love and it hurts, but something tells me that this is not the end of us. Something speaks to my souls as I write that the end of this love is no where close to its ends. I love you and I don't know it took me sooooo long to say it but i do, or maybe its the the 5:00 (a.m.) speaking, but the truth comes from the lack of conscienceness so there is a lot of truth going on here. With that I conclude, This Is Love.

No comments: