Sunday, June 1, 2008

Old Blog Post12 (5-8-06)

Insecure

Let me ask you a question;

Ever felt inadequete and less than

Don't need a sheet to be a klansman

Hate can't hide

And love is always on ya side

No excuses

Just misuses

Yes, I've been slapped, I've been punched

And like every other nigga, I think my father is a punk.

Most insecurities

lead to big jewelries

And grills

cause they feel

with themselves they can't be real

Truth is

Everyone in this world is ruthless.

Pastors talk about preachers

Preachers talk about teachers

and even heathens talk about heathens.

If moneys what we make,

lives is what we take.

And souls is what we break

Then the worlds changed through hate

I wanna be great

I wanna know my fate

I wanna clean slate

but people judge me by my mistakes

Is it o.k.

to say

I wanna fall in love

and be placed above.

For her my love is exponetional

Feelings now have much potential

Beauty is a curse

and it hurts

Pain so bad, we cut to make it worse.

Are you scared to be ugly in a hearse.

Next line,

Everybody wants to shine.

Her weave ain't like mine

His forces ain't white as mine.

If everbody wants to be different, we all the same

Live who you are, and life won't be a shame.

No comments: