Sunday, June 1, 2008

Its been a while

Its been a while since I've just written what my mind wants to write. its been a rough day, so here it goes....

When tomorrow never seems to come.

As a child, i was told that tomorrow is never promise, live for the day.
But when I hoped on the future, I am stuck like dry clay.
Honestly, there is nothing to say, make me then break me.
My life is on the line, how higher could the stakes be.
They threw bricks and stones, didn't phase me.
But the lost of emotions drives me crazy.
No on tries to change me, is that a sign.
All I want is to be loved, is that a crime
I'm tired of tryin to shine, I wanna live for me
Spent my six dollars, and I stole my free
Image of a former G, but I saved myself
Down on knee, head to sky if i need some help
Changed man since I lost my baby girl at 16
Shot the polar of myself so I could be me.
Now i catch wind, the old me is the best me
Now these dumb ass bitches are close resurrectin me
I don't wanna be him, I wanna B. Brown
The news is the nice guy is goin down.
So I got to be an ass to get what i deserve
While the nice guys wait in reserve
Maybe this another twisted use of fate
But still can tell you, I can't help but wait

No comments: