Sunday, June 1, 2008

Old Blog Post15 (11-28-06)

As my mind still struggles with the past and my eyes struggle with seeing the light of the future, I've realized that the trivial things we so called "struggle" with are not that serious. I think as we mature we begin to actually understand the concept of priority. I don't know if alot of my readers know this, but I have recently been informed that i have a tumor in my leg. If its cancerous or not I don't know, but I do realize that someday I will die. And before I do that, I must insure that I have lived my life to best of my ability. Recently, I've been putting myself in these temporary loves just so I can feel some type of affection and that someone can have some type of affecton for me. I am not doin that anymore. Like anyother teenager, my emotions constantly change. One second I like someone, the next second I like someone else. Hell, while writing these my affection for some one changed. But I guess my point is, through whatever your going through, you don't have to feel like you need someone to love you, cause 10 time out of 9 someone already does. My brothers, family, friends, and even teachers show their love for me just by puttin up with me everyday. And I love them all. So don't end up with the passion of a 1000 hookers, for they have no passion. They are empty and only loved temporarily. Have the joy of a school teacher or a child on their way to their first day of school(ever), or the joy of parent when their child graduates pre-school or the joy of finnaly puttin on that IB Done shirt. However you need to express yourself, do it. And in the words of Dan Kiser, tell the ones you care abot you love them, and say yes to seatbelts.

No comments: