Sunday, June 1, 2008

Old Blog Post18 (3-16-07)

As I strole down the halls of the James S. Rickards High School for the last time, I am in remorse, for I feel I have left a legacy that is not a full representation of what I am, and what I stand for. I fully realize that trying to introduce and and explain the other side of me is difficult, especially through a blog, but shall try. In case you didn't know, the Bryant you see at school, is vastly different from the Bryant writing this blog. To simplfy the bi-polarity of this situation we will compare myself to Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hyde. Before we discover the complexities of my mind, let us understand what Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hyde represent. Dr. J created the being of Mr. H because he could not adequetly express the emotion he felt. Mind you, Dr. J is strickly intelect while Mr. H is strickly emotion. Referring back to the bi-polarity of myself, the Bryant you see at school is Mr. H, simply and strictly emotions, the Bryant writing this blog, is Dr. J, simply and stricly intellectual, now the Bryant you see you see in the picture to the left is a strange mix and an even balance that causes the poetry I create. Unfortunatly, the Bryant you know and see act school is dumb, stupid, emotional, and as others would say, full of shit. The Bryant writing this blog is one rarley seen by anyone not close to me. And the Bryant that is a mix betwen the both is seen by everyone. To those who know all sides of me, thanks for bein a good friend, for those who judge me based on what they see at school, kiss my ass. I belive it was said in english one day, "to judge someone based soly on what you see, is living in fear and iggnorance." I happen to be a strong believer in that. In want to judge me and hate me, know me first, talk to me, understand me, then hate me. Untill then, kiss my black, ashy ass, cause when I'm on stage or writing or expressin or teachin or makin a difference or just affecting the status of my people in a positive light, I am Superman, I am great, but as soon as I stop, its back to bein Clark Kent. Untill next time, stay you and be prideful in your self. Remember Be Mo Brown



No comments: