Sunday, June 1, 2008

First Blog Ever (3-15-06)

You ever felt alone in a crowd of people and talk to yourself just to see if you are still standing in the spot you're in, or you got a crush on somebody you don't know nothing about, or even hated somebody just for the way they look. I have. The times are changing. I may sound a little weird, but today I fell in love with a girl who I don't even know. I was rejected by a girl almost three months ago so she could be with the man of her life, and today even when I see them apart the pain of rejection burns like a new fire. What is happiness? Am I supposed to suffice with the condition I'm in. I'm not suicidal or nothing like that. It's just that pain and sadness have been apart of my life since i came to Florida. I'm lonely with everybody to talk to. What is the problem? Hmmm.....

No comments: