Sunday, June 1, 2008

Lonliness is a Bitch

My experience at Howard has brought nothing the most wonderful experience when it comes to an intellectual aspect of my life. Theres is more intellectually satisfying than being around the best and the brightest of the black community. Don't get me wrong this is the good life. Hell, its better than the life I lived when I thought that I was going to go crazy. But my grandma is still the only one calling me baby. there lies the problem. By no means do I need a female to feel complete. But there is definitely something missing from my non-intellectual part of my life. It seems the life decsions I've made, have set me apart from the rest of my peers. so the friends I do have outside this life descions are the ones I have class with or the people who are constantly around. Few of these people are people I could see myself getting serious with. The one I could see myself with is not seeing the same as I so thats out the window. But there is hope. A new moon and a new month so change is coming. I don't know but part three is in the making!

No comments: