Sunday, June 1, 2008

Old Blog Post14 (8-26-06)

As time moves foward and the past is continously harder to rember, I have realized that the "Love Life of Brown" has reached a new phase or a new chapter. Before I get too far into that, I must apologize. In the summer, before school started, I declared that I would not become attracted to any girl, esspecially any Freshman or Sophmore. I also said that I would not become attracted to any light-skinneded women. Sadly to say, I have violated both. I have met a girl who is not that sexy choclate, but like a sexy caramel (not to be to obvious). She is a Sophmore. At first I thought she was too young but I no longer think that. Now the problem and question is: AM I READY. She too seems very close to her good male friends. We all know how that turned out in the past. I don't want to spoil somethin before it starts. So like every blog I leave with a question: How do you know if your over a prior heartbreak???

No comments: