Sunday, June 1, 2008

Old Blog Post2 (3-20-06)

As My mind searches for knowledge and my body searches for companionship, I wonder what is heart. Not Heart like the weakest guy from Captain Planet, I mean Heart like love. I know God is love, but God is not on this earth and living this trial we call life. A lot of times I read surveys on people's pages and see where they say they regret nothing, but is that true. For example, if I had never been a poet, then I would not be being published thus not giving myself hope, ya dig. My point, in the search for love in this generation mistakes are not affordable. Another example, If I had not told a female member of my school that she could not be in our band for the fact that she was a girl, then maybe i wouldn't be conceived as conceited and arrogant. But I don't regret the situation because the group itself is a call to black brothers for unification. So does my honesty and my lack of heart make me sexist, or I am I a heartless honest bastard or am I some guy that no one knows and is just trying to change the world through four average brothers playing music.
I know who I am, but the problem is no one else knows who I am. You ever felt like the new guy in a crowd of old friends, sometimes I wish heart was as easy as pointing a ring, but it's not so there it is.

No comments: