Sunday, June 1, 2008

FB Debut

Well here it is, my debut blog on facebook. Before I begin, I must advertise the previous blog i had at myspace.com. Check it Out.


As I recollect on the days of my past and design the days of my future, I realize that life ain't what it used to be. I'm not talkin about the increase of age or even the inclining levels of maturity, I'm talkin about the revalations of oneself, myself. My mother always said that college brings out the best and worst of you and by doin that you see what you are, not who, but what. I am a confused individual. I preach revolution, but don't know where to start. I fight for equality, but treat others unjustly. I urgre for pride, but am a hipocrit in my own ways. In no way do i dis-like myself, but pressures of myself on myself have got me all the way fucked up. See alot of ya'll will not understand this but, I am in fact two different people. I am the person i am and the person I wish to be. To be more clear i will break this down in the metaphor of clark kent and superman. I f you can remember, clark clent was the weird mild manner reporter who had a thing for Lois Lane. His alter ego was supreman the person to change the world single handed. In a way the person I am is clark kent, the weird guy that has a crush on a certain chick, but the man I wanna be is superman. The guy who was destined to change this wicked world. The guy everyone can chill with but not because he flies but because he stimulates the mental, emotional, and psychological portions of the mind By this pressuring of myself to be better than myself, i find my self tripping on my own words and being short with those i care for. For that I apologize and regret the things i have said to the degree of upmost repression. With that I end the debut of my facebook blog. I realize no one will probab;y read this but its benificiary for me.

No comments: