Sunday, June 1, 2008

Old Blog Post10 (5-3-06)

Once again, it's blog time.

Just another opportunity for me to shine.

My tounge tries to taste the air of succes,

Get pats on my back and still i feel oppresed.

Except this is not from white

Or not as bright

but it gleams just like a light

and I might

be tempted to snap

But I hold my ground and watch my tracks

your addicting like crack

But the love I'm givin you, I'm not gettin it back

Am I Mad? Hell Yea.

No feelins for noone else, cause you think I'm a playa.

26 days

26 days

26 days and the pain goes away.

Answer me a question.

ever felt inadequate or less than.

I have, was on the phone with that nigga Lesta.

Two weeks at a time is stressin my mind.

What ever happened to one at a time.

Judge me,

hurt me,

kiss me,

3 months you won't even remeber me.

Please

ease

my soul

I want back control.

Me and you supposed to be to the end.

How can I compete with the love of ya best friend

As my eyes finally see the obvious, I'm pissed. In no way is this my proclamation of ending what we have, but we need to talk. 26 more days of me and you thats it. You tell me, how you would feel if you were in my shoes. Don't mean to be selfish but this is my time. This is all I have.

Damn

No comments: