Sunday, June 1, 2008

Old Blog Post17 (3-16-07)

Well, well, well. First and fore most I must remind all of my readers that it has been a solid year since i wrote the first of many declarations that I mad towards "c." I am happy to announce that I am completely over her. Or so i feel right now. I have now completely swithced shoes with her but with moderations. The one that I've fallen for is wrong due to soceity's restriction, the one that I want has completly confused me, the one that is socilaly acceptable is the one I can't have, and thee one who wants me, is the one i don't want.

So as I wander the halls of my mind and notice that each classroom is in actuality a symbol of my emotions, I realize a few things. One, society's rules suck. If want to be with someone, I should be with them no matter the factors that she or I can withstand. The second one is the factor of confusion. On one hand I kinda like playin the little psycological games with a girl to see where our heads are at. The first kiss was a dare I dreamnt about. If there is a second, I want it to be the essence of my expressions. So second is confusion which somehow means I hate I.B. Third to the one everyone sees me with except me, I am me, which seems very obvious but you are the anti-me or what I used to be. Although you have grown, there is still alot of growing you have to do. no disrespect. Fourth, I don't like you anymore and I don't want you in ANY WAY. I'm done. I now have to decide what to overcome first and how. So y'all tell me. How do I overcome confussion and/or socila rules that are unavoidable?

No comments: