Friday, September 26, 2008

Mr. Morton

"I'm tired payin taxes, sendin emails and faxes, tired of crooked cops, tired of black folks complain that crime wont stop. I wanna go to a place where lovers go, do the things that lovers do, no stress, a sweet caress from me to u."

It's been a long time since I actually attempted to pursue a young lady that was worth my time and actually reached my standards. The time has come where I have met such a woman. Now, I'm baffled at how to handle this situation. I going to be blunt, I have failed many times in these types of situations, many times.
Needless to say I'm trying really hard not to fuck this one up. The problem is I keep second guessing myself. I don't wanna creep her out by talking too much and at the same token I don't want to not talk and make her think I'm not interested, cause I am. It's been a long time since I've had to do this. Maybe, I should just be myself. Problem is myself is the same person that was fucking up in the past. I know she should like me for me but it's all about presentation. Sometimes I wish I was Mr. Morton:


But then again, I'm a man. I already know the pains of rejection. I mean how much worse could it really get. I have learned, while under these stars, that life is nothing if you have no one to share it with. I'm far from desperate or in need of a woman to complete me. But sometimes, I wish I had someone waiting for me when I got back to my dorm or someone I could chill with in a romantic setting. Friends can only do so much. I am nowhere near lonely ,but a female companion would be real nice. That is all I ask for.

2 comments:

Tiffany Stained Fashion said...

ur such a softy... :) But ii do have to disagree with u on one thing-- u do NEED a g/f [to whip ur behind into shape...maybe frequency will help u with some of your issues lol]

Brooklyn B said...

I realize this is from september but imma comment anyways. "sometimes, I wish I had someone waiting for me when I got back to my dorm"...u knw why i pulled this one out. But I agree with the other comment. Keep practicing but actually LEARN from ur f-ups and it wont just be u f'in-up. So when greatness walks by u'll be cool calm and collected.